There’s Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and now a worldwide day for giving back — #GivingTuesday!
For 55 years we’ve relied on the faithful financial support of friends who stand behind God’s plan to redeem and restore relationships.
You can help us with your #GIVINGTUESDAY Gift.
Please make a donation today and help us reach our goal this year to support boys in recovery.
Here’s how you can help:
- One boy’s meals for a day = $14
- One boy’s school curriculum for a month = $35
- Timothy House transportation costs for a week = $50
- One boy’s meals for a week = $100
- One boy’s expenses for 5 days = $500
- One boy’s expenses for an entire month = $3,000
Thank you for helping! Your generosity will make a difference in a boy’s life.
Help us make #GivingTuesday a success!
Located in Orange County, Timothy House is a faith-based home for teen boys and an adolescent recovery ministry of Teen Challenge of Southern California. For more information, please visit octimothyhouse.org.