The Value of a Life
Since 1963 Teen Challenge of Southern California has offered its services at No Charge.
Our Annual cost is approximately $15,000 per student.
With the Opioid Crisis claiming more than 70,000 lives last year, countless for-profit rehabilitation centers charge that much, or more, each month… without the positive impact of the lives changed by God’s Grace at Teen Challenge.
We measure the value of a life not by what an insurance company will reimburse, but by the price God paid to restore men and woman to Himself and restore them to be productive members of society
For 55 year we’ve relied on the faithful financial support of friends who value lives and recognize the value Teen Challenge plays in God’s plan to redeem and restore relationships.
You can help us with your #GIVINGTUESDAY Gift.
A gift of $41 underwrites the costs of one day at Teen Challenge. A weeks’ costs are met with a gift of $287. A month’s costs with $1,250.
No gift is too large or too small. Thank you for valuing lives with us. We value your support.
Here’s how you can help:
- Transportation costs for one van (per day)=$12
- Cost of living for one day =$41
- Cost of living for one week = $287
- Cost of living for one month = $1,250
Help us make #GivingTuesday a success!
1. Share on social media: Take an “Unselfie” photo of yourself holding a sign sharing why you support Teen Challenge of Southern California and upload to Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday and tag @TeenChallengeSouthernCalifornia or Twitter @SCTeenChallenge.
2. Nominate someone: Let others know they can support TCSC through #GivingTuesday.
If you have questions about your gift, please call our office at (951) 682-8990