Thank you so much for your support this year! With your help we’ve been able to:
- Commission 47 graduates into Teen Challenge and local church ministry from Hawaii to Florida. Imagine, before these men and women were trapped in addiction and they now are released to share freedom with those in similar circumstances.
- Reach more than 500 children with incarcerated parents with a message of hope using TCMI ministry teams at eight separate summer camps. These at-risk kids desperately need the love and acceptance of adults in their lives, and our students help fill this need.
- Share hope with approximately 20,000 individuals
– At school anti-drug assemblies
– On the streets of Los Angeles, including skid row, with evangelism teams
– In cooperation with our anti-human trafficking ministry partners
We’ve accomplished so much in 2017 and I’m grateful for your partnership with TCMI.
But I also want to share an immediate need. As you know, this year a Scholarship Fund was established to assist our students with their tuition and give them many more hours of ministry training and hand-on experiences. We need to close a budget gap of $18,000 before the end of the year — that’s 15 student scholarships at $1,200 each. Any amount you can give to help us reach this goal would be a huge blessing.
TCMI is training Christian workers, it gives reassurance to children who feel abandoned, and it carries Jesus’ message of life and restoration to those our society often overlooks. That is why I’m asking you to prayerfully consider making a generous gift to our Scholarship Fund today.
You may donate your end of the year gift by visiting teenchallenge.org/donate and selecting “Ministry Institute” as your chosen center. If you want to donate by using a mobile device, please go to givetc.org. Please keep in mind that your donation must be postmarked no later than midnight December 31, 2017 for tax purposes.
Thanks, and may God bless you.
Teen Challenge Ministry Institute