Thank you so much for your support this year! With your help we’ve been able to:
- Commission 62 graduates into Teen Challenge Centers and urban outreaches all over the USA and around the world
- Reach more than 500 at risk youth whose parents are incarcerated with a message of hope, using TCMI ministry teams at six separate summer camps.
- Share the hope found in Jesus Christ with 13,594 individuals:
- At school anti-drug assemblies
- On the streets of Los Angeles, including skid row, with evangelism teams
- In cooperation with our anti-human trafficking ministry partners
We’ve accomplished so much in 2018 and I’m grateful for your partnership with TCMI.
But I also want to share an immediate need. We have a large incoming class of 32 which will bring our total enrollment to 97 students, and we still need scholarships of $1,200 for 40 students which will help us cover a gap in our budget to end the year 2018 in a strong position. That’s a total of $48,000 to meet the curriculum and training expenses for our largest class in the history of the Institute.
Sponsoring one or more of these scholarships (or any portion thereof) will well endow the Ministry Institute to reach its full potential in sending out many more effective workers into the harvest of the Lord. That is why I’m asking you to prayerfully consider making your most generous gift to our Scholarship Fund today.
You may donate your end of the year gift by visiting teenchallenge.org/donate and selecting “Ministry Institute” as your chosen center. If you want to donate by using a mobile device, please go to givetc.org. Please keep in mind that your donation must be postmarked no later than midnight December 31, 2018 for tax purposes.
Thanks and may God richly bless you,
Director, Teen Challenge Ministry Institute